Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What We Wear Wednesday: Tartan Eggplant and the last snow

Coat, scarf: Zara - Tartan shirt: Urban Outfitters - Skinnies: New Look - Boots: Steve Madden - Mittens: H&M

Don't you agree that my title sounds just like it could be the title of a comic book? Tartan Eggplant is obviously the hero and 'the last snow' is some cryptic description of an evil force he has to defeat.

Unfortunately, the only adventure this outfit went to was going to work. Don't get me wrong, it's also exciting, but saving the world just is a different category than designing packaging. Anyways, I really wanted to take some pictures in the snow (I mentioned it on Twitter and I'll say it again: those who think the stupid rain is better than snow are crazy in tha coconut!), so I took these photos on Saturday instead of my regular Sunday photo day. I am SUCH a rebel, I know. So excuse me if I look tired. I had to get up at EIGHT 'O CLOCK that morning, because some dude was coming to fix the heating in my boyfriend's bedroom. If Tartan Eggplant really was a superhero, he would've kicked that dude's ass for shhhhhure.

Enough with the incoherent rambling. The outfit consists of all new pieces, except for the shoes that you've already seen here (why do I look so chubby in those pictures?). Spotted the coat at Zara a couple of weeks ago already, but managed to wait until the SALES! Hooray! I really love it, it's so classy but not boring. And I like military green on coats like that. The tartan shirt is from Urban Outfitters. I didn't own a tartan shirt yet and I thought the time was ripe for some change. It's flannel, it's long and it's sort of pink and green = take it home with you. The skinnies are from New Look and I was really surprised by their fit. I mentioned it before that pants and I aren't the best of friends in the fitting room, but these pants and I got along pretty well.

I like to wear some easy combo's to work, but I agree if you say this outfit maybe isn't inspiring enough. I get the same feeling. Sorry!


4 comments:

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...