Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What We Wear Wednesday: Studded boots and fringes

I just realized this is another very black/grey outfit, which is quite weird for me considering I almost always wear some pop of colour. What the heck is going on with me, could it maybe be the winter blues? I actually don't think so, because although I absolutely love spring/summer, winter is not so bad either. This might or might not have to do with me almost leaving on a snowboard trip. But mostly might.

I finally took my latest addition to my shoe closet pile out for a spin. Don't you just loooove them? Lies and I spotted them at Zara in the sales, but I found them too much (I wanted normal gold studs, okay, not those starry things). How wrong was I! When we encountered a girl wearing them a few stores later, we both were sold and this was reflected in a smoldering, craving look towards each other but mostly towards the shoes. I actually imposed myself a non-shopping vow at that time, but trying them on couldn't hurt, right? Of course I couldn't leave the store without them, so BAM! Non-shopping vow shattered to pieces. The rest of the month however I did a très good job in not shopping. It was even fairly easy! Maybe because I have all kinds of trips coming up ahead and I know I have to save up for them. Including my snowboard trip next week, yiha!

Recently I also got myself a new beanie, in case you guys were growing tired of the black one. I'm not, but hey, is an additional beanie EVER a bad idea? Nope.

By the way, I totally love everything with fringes. I'm in fact looking for a leather jacket with fringes, anybody any ideas on where to find it? I've browsed through Ebay a couple of times, but came up empty. Sad face. 

Leggings: Primark - Jumper: Primark - Studded boots: Zara - Furry bag: Blokker - Beanie, checkered shirt, necklace: H&M





4 comments:

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...