Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What We Wear Wednesday: Mad Hatter

When these pictures were taken, I had just safely returned in one piece from a super-duper snow trip to Austria, so my game was a little bit off. I was tired, cold (which sounds weird when you know it was a whole lot colder in the mountains) and not used to wearing real clothes anymore. What I'd given to just walk around in my snowboard pants for another day, so comfortable! To further cherish the whole snowy vibe I had sojourned in for a week however, I had to wear my deer shirt. This much was sure.

As for the rest of the outfit: I threw on some pieces that weren't in the laundry and seemed about right. I would be lying my ass off if I would proclaim there was really a reason or an idea behind this outfit. In hindsight, I'm not even sure it works out and really is an outfit, but I too am only human (this shows in various instances, as you might have noticed). I do love the hat however, I think it adds that certain je ne sais quoi. Another plus, it keeps my hair in place when it is windy. Yes, I'm a practical girl.  

And you know what, I AM SICK OF WINTER! After taking in my much appreciated yearly amount of snow, I have decided it is time for spring. Oh hear thee, the almighty one has spoken. Okay, I admit, I really am mad as a hatter.

Deer shirt, sweater, hat, necklace: H&M - Boots: Primark - Shorts, denim jacket, ring, clutch: New Look 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...