Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What We Wear Wednesday: Pastel Parade

 Headband: Claire's - Scarf: H&M - Jumper: Forever 21 - Floral skinnies, jacket: Zara - Glitter boots: New Look - Leaf ring: Six - Earrings: ModCloth

I woke up on Sunday and whitnessed magnificent rays of sunlight. That inspired me to bring out my floral Zara pants again and to even combine it with my floral headband that Karolien got me for my birthday last year. Then I came downstairs and took an actual look out the window. Well hello there, snow. So all my floral was a bit spring optimistic, but I couldn't care less. I was going to wear floral and pastels and nobody was going to stop me. Nobody. If I would have had a pastel coat, I would've worn it too. But alas.

As you can see: I have also found my pair of glitter boots. I scored them during the sales at New Look for only 9 euros. Can you believe that? I wasn't really sure 'bout the shade of brown, but Karolien convinced me. We're really good at convincing eachother to buy shoes, as you can also see in her previous post.

You may not notice, but I've been to the hairdresser. Quite the accomplishment because I haven't been for more than a year! I HATE going to the hairdresser because they always screw things up. This time has been no different. Okay they didn't screw up, but they didn't do what I asked either. They almost gave me a rounded fringe... A straight fringe needs to be straight, not rounded. And she didn't ask me if I wanted it rounded, she just cut along. I had to squeel "Please make it straight!" before she did so. I bet I looked as frightened as a rabbit in the headlights of a car. I also asked to make my hair more layered so that my ends fall in a V-shape on my back. I don't know if she didn't hear me or utterly ignored me, but it didn't happen. I also asked to get the yellow tones out of my blondish hair, but that didn't went very well either. But okay, I don't blame them for that. Me dyeing my own hair probably has something to do with that. And last but not least, she didn't show me my hair afterwards, you know with a mirror reflecting in the mirror in front of you so you can check your hair when it falls down your back? I bet she did it on purpose, so I wouldn't notice she ignored my wishes. Ofcourse I didn't have the guts to tell her I wasn't satisfied. I have a big mouth on (virtual) paper, but I'm a scaredy cat in real life you know. I know I'm not going back for at least another year.


5 comments:

  1. Heel leuk! Ben volledig fan van winterpastellekes :D
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geweldig lichteffect in deze foto's <3 Leuke outfit, ik heb haast identieke laarsjes van Zign. Helaas waren die wel wat duurder :,-)

    www.style-laboratory.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx! En ja, ik heb echt geluk gehad met die botjes in de solden! Driewerf hoera!

      Delete
  3. prachtige foto's en outfit! Ik zou terug gaan naar die kapper en vriendelijk zeggen dat je niet tevreden was over wat ze gedaan heeft, normaal moet ze je dan gratis helpen om het wél goed te krijgen. Zeker als ze je vragen heeft genegeerd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! En ik duuuuurf niet :D Maar het is niet dat m'n haar nu slècht is, in the heat of the moment was ik wel kwaad maar ik ben er al over! Ik denk wel dat ik de volgende keer (in een verre toekomst waar ik meer moed heb) eens naar een 'echte' kapper ga, en niet naar zo'n keten waar je geen afspraak moet maken. Want da's nog zoiets, ik haat afspraken maken/ telefoneren. Scaredy cat! Ik ben al lang blij dat m'n frou niet ruined is :D

      Delete

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...