Wednesday, November 16, 2016

We Wear: All that glitters


I bought this golden skirt for the occasion of a wedding, but it proved to be a go-to skirt for many different occasions as well. Like the day after a party - hence, the curly party left-overs and glasses for tired eyes - in combination with a boyfriend shirt (literally). Perhaps all that glitters is not gold, but all that glitters does seem to find its way to my heart aka closet. It's gotten to the point where I have to tell myself that I do not need another golden/silver/glitter skirt/blouse/jacket. Or maybe I do, because I'm secretly a mermaid that loves shiny stuff. Or a magpie. 

Speaking of mermaids and smooth transitions, I had so much fun at a local party a few weekends ago where in fact I transformed to my truest of all forms: the mermaid. I'm obviously OD'ing on Once Upon a Time and thinking in fairy tale terms ALL THE TIME. Sorry!
  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...