Monday, February 1, 2016

We Wear: Chevron pencil

So I was too late with my picture taking and had to do it in the rain on Sunday. And we only had ten minutes to spare, I know I know...apologies! But I'm wearing new stuff, bright new stuff! When I spotted this skirt at Paplou I thought it was going to look hideous on me. I usually buy A-line skirts and avoid the pencil model for hip reasons. But the mirror told me I looked okay, so I believed it and took the skirt home with me. Together with the top. I fitted them together and thought it was a match made in heaven. I'm really looking forward to wear this skirt in summer with bare, tanned (yeah right) legs. Ah summer! Festivals! Beer! Music! Tattoos!

Excuse me while I dream on.

Faux leather jacket: H&M / Purse: H&M / Top: Paplou / Skirt: Paplou / Earrings: SheInside
Shoes: La Bottega



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...