Tuesday, February 24, 2015

We Wear: A serenade to burgundy


I have to start this blog post with a confession. Burgundy, I adore you. You give me the same feels as my beloved black, but are just that tad less strict and hard, leaving room for some playfulness. Besides, you’re the perfect companion, complimenting black in every single outfit. Hats, knits, boots, bags, skirts, dresses… Honestly, burgundy anything makes my heart skip a beat. It has even gotten to the point where I regret February announcing the end of winter – and that really is no way of thinking for a summer child as myself. 

Coat: Sheinside - Beanie, shorts, necklace: H&M - Cut-out boots, cardigan: Bershka - Turtleneck: old - Bag: Sister (Hasselt)






I’m already trying to figure out ways to incorporate this deep color into my spring/summer wardrobe, but I’m failing completely in that department. It just doesn’t feel right as this color is – in my mind – entirely associated with the chilliness and general dark feel of January and February, right after the holidays have passed. So I’m slowly starting to say goodbye to my everthings in burgundy, which is approximately half of my closet at the moment. I exaggerate, I have been told to do that from time to time. Still, is it weird I feel sad winter is passing? 

 Currently listening to:
Groezrock 2015 playlist
Currently craving for (fashion wise or other):
More coffee



1 comment:

  1. wow wat een mooie outfits! Bordeaux is echt hip dit seizoen en zo een leuke kleur! De items met zigzagprint zijn echt tof!


    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...