Wednesday, March 4, 2015

We Shop: Workout Wear


Social media on the first of January are naturally convulsing with people talking about their New Year's resolutions. No judging, I do it too, but just in my head, as I do think striving for perfection is everything. One of those resolutions for me had to do with working out and being active. Although I was already fairly active and totally committed to last year's resolution of learning to run 5k - hell, I even reached 10k, so save to say I stuck to that resolution - I challenged myself to amp up my exercises and try and reach for the stars. In line with that thinking, I also decided I was 'allowed' to invest in some new workout wear. See, one of my (many) peculiarities is that I feel I have to prove myself before I can treat myself in either which domain. In that thinking, first work off your butt in the gym/at the running track, and then you're allowed to splurge in the sports department. 

However, I'm still more of the budget type of girl. I don't need to have each and everything of my sports gear to be Nike or Adidas or whatever - although I love those brands just like anybody else. I do have Nike leggings, but they are specially customized for running in cold temperatures. At yoga, I don't really need special technologies, merely something that is comfortable to be in compromising positions will do. Hence, the quest for budget proof workout wear commenced and I figured I'd share my experiences/investments. 




Bascially, go to's for pretty and practical, yet not so pricey workout wear: New Look, Bershka, H&M, Boohoo, Forever 21, and Sportsdirect. 

Are you guys still keeping up with your resolutions, specifically in the workout domain? 
  

2 comments:

  1. Ik heb mezelf ook een paar outfits aangeschaft in de H&M, ik geef liever meer geld uit aan mijn sportschoenen :)
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...