Saturday, March 14, 2015

We Wear: Leopard and Pi(e)


I know, it's been more than a week (GASP!) since our last post on Peaches & Peaches, but what can we say, life happened. Luckily (seeing the silver lining here, you guys), my plans for this Friday night got cancelled due to my sister getting ill and not being able to celebrate her birthday appropriately, ultimately giving me the chance to get shit/blog posts done. Although I have to confess I'd prefer sipping mojitos right about now. 

Shirt: 3suisses - High waisted denim, booties: Bershka - Beanie, necklace: H&M - Bag: Primark - Faux-fur coat: Sheinside 

This week has been a weird one for me, to say the least. Not the good kind of weird, but the really, really sucky, fist clenching, annoying kind. In addition to crappy events, I suddenly got struck by a winter dip, hitting me quite late but nevertheless very hard as I'm of this moment completely over winter.  Sure, it was all fun and games, seeing as a week ago I was still going on about 'No man, I'm not sick of winter , not bored with my winter wardrobe, not tired of bundling up when venturing outside'. This week however, all of the above were so true and more. I want springtime and summer and I want it right now! Fortunately, the sun has been rejoicing us with her company, but it is still frosty in the morning when I leave for work by foot, depriving me of the courage to face the day bare-ankled. What can I say, I'm no dare devil when it comes to feet heat.  

 



These pictures were taken in Maastricht in the Netherlands, where I had - honestly - the best pie in the history of pies at TaarT (very conveniently spotted on Dressing in Labels). Evidence below. I can totally recommend the 'Zoete Zonde', which gives you the chance to taste a selection of three finger licking pies. Oh lord, I'm drooling.

Also, all this talk about pies reminds me that tomorrow is Pi day. The scientist in me awakes at 10 PM on a Friday night.

 Currently listening to:
Social Distortion
Currently craving for (fashion wise or other):
It may not have gotten across, but summer and pie will suffice




2 comments:

  1. Dankje voor de vermelding! Leuk om te horen dat je TaarT ook zo lekker vond! Super mooie outfit trouwens! Ik ben helemaal verliefd op (nep) bontjasjes, en luipaard is de beste print ooit!


    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...