Sunday, February 8, 2015

We Wear: The Lazy Weekend



Lazy weekends, aren't they the best? I sure as hell love them to death. Have a bite, grab a coffee, stroll and have a game night with friends followed by sleeping in on Sunday. Yes please, more of that and preferably on a daily basis (a little wishful thinking never hurt anybody).

Lazy weekends equal a comfy and easy outfit, so here is mine: skinnies, top, cardigan, scarf et voilĂ , ready to hit the road. I added my hat because rain was forecasted and some lipstick for a little bit of glam while being lazy. I'm also wearing my Acne boots, because I still love them to death and I don't want to "waste" wearing them to work, so I save them for weekends. That's a valid theory, right?

Because of the "angry-face-syndrome", I only selected a few pictures where you can actually see my face. It's Sundays, they make me feel eery.


 



I'm wearing:
Hat: H&M
Scarf: Asos
Cardigan: H&M
Top: H&M
Skinnies: Asos
Boots: Acne pistol boots



2 comments:

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...