Thursday, July 31, 2014

We Wear: Très Chic

Top: Mango - Skinnies: Bershka - Sneakers: H&M - Purse: Kling - Bracelet: Mint - Earrings: Gift from Turkey

You wonder why I called this post "Très Chic" while I'm wearing the most casual outfit in the universe now are you. There is no reason that needs to be explained, I just like contrasts. But my top does sparkle, so I wasn't completely but still very deliberately untrue.

At Rock Herk I spotted a girl with a very pretty, white purse (you can read that article here) and she was kind enough to let me know where she got this little white pearl. No need to say I rushed to my laptop and ordered the damn thing. ON SALE! Together with this delicate bracelet which was more of an obligation than it was a necessity, but nonetheless still very pretty. The awkward moment a few days later when the parking lot machine refused my card has nothing to do with this by the way.

Ripped jeans are a new favorite of mine and this is one in particular has a very nice shade of blue and can also be found in Karolien's closet. Yep, we bought the same pair of pants (and watermelony sweatshirt and another pair of pants) only to keep some people's dream alive that we are sisters. On another note: don't wear ripped jeans to a coffee parlour because old ladies tend to tickle your knee whilst passing (true story) or while on the job because your elder male colleagues will definitely make jokes about you being on your knees too much. I still don't know if I should be really offended by that one. Now who said a fashion blog can't provide you with some serious life lessons?

In my previous post I said I needed to do some serious sale shopping and this top is a sale find at Mango. You can't go wrong with a good basic - yes, I do consider sparkly things a basic. I did find some other things while shopping in Antwerp, but you'll have to wait 'till another post to see them. OOEH CLIFFHANGER! Or maybe I'll show a glimpse of them on Instagram so go follow our account!



This apparently is my new "nonchalant" pose: the "Oh-let's-see- if-there's-something-stuck-underneath-my-shoe"-look






1 comment:

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...