Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What We Wear Wednesday: Forever summer


September might have taken a start, that does not mean that summer is already behind us. As a notorious summer lover, I'm always rooting for that magnificent Indian summer with the prettiest evening sunlight ever. Clothing wise, I'm holding on to those last precious moments with bare legs and leaving the house without a jacket.

Bowler hat, wedges: H&M - Skirt: Zara - Shirt: Cheap Monday - Necklace, ring: The Vintageblues - Bag: Ebay - Sunglasses: Vans 

However, I have to admit that my mind is already a little bit in autumn mode. It's a natural thing to occur for me when the Pukkelpop festival is behind me and all the shops start advertising warm, fuzzy knits. That summer slash autumn feeling is quite reflected in my outfit. A breezy top and a mini skirt make up for the summer part of the outfit, while the bowler hat and the socks in sandals do their best to introduce that little, tiny bit of autumn. And I know, socks in sandals are so passé, but a girl's gotta do what a girl wants to do. Right?


Similar as Lies in last week's post, I'm sporting some jewellery from The Vintageblues: an in your face BAM ring and a rather subtle necklace. The necklace  was kind of an in the heat of the moment thing. I grabbed it, knowing that it was not something I would normally reach for. However, I deemed it the perfect opportunity to style it in an outfit that was still me. Of course now I'm head over heels with it - must have it. What do you guys think? Do you like the necklace? 

PS: Next week I'm off to Barcelona (for the second time), so if you guys have some tips on what to do there besides from the typical stuff, let me know! 

Currently listening to
The perfect summer tune: Crystal fighters - You and I
Currently craving for (fashion wise or other):
A pool 


1 comment:

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...