Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What We Wear Wednesday: High waisted denim

I'm back from France (booe) and I'm wearing my denim shorts again. I already grew quite fond of them, and since I have never shown this much leg to the world before, you may say that's quite odd. I adore the multiple looks you can create with simple denim shorts, so I've gotten over my big legs syndrome and just put those damn shorts on. I've enjoyed some really lovely weather back at the Côte d'Azur so these shorts also came in verrrrry handy. And I'm too pleased to see that the Belgian weather FINALLY has come to its senses! This is good news for all of us who are leaving for Pukkelpop today! Including us, yay!
My sandals and hat are brand new! I bought them in Cannes last week. I actually wanted to buy some sandals before I left for France, but I didn't find any back here in rainy Belgium. But then there I was in Cannes, minding my own business and enjoying the sun when these babies caught my eye. I immediately knew that I had to buy them. So that's what I did. I really LOVE it when you absolutely know for sure you won't regret buying something. They're coral, they're studded: they're a double win! 

My top is from Zara and I'm sure I don't have to explain the awesomeness. It's white, it's see-through (and therefore: breezy) and it has an open back. All the things I love combined in one. Perfection! 

So I'm going to publish this now and then run for my car to head to Pukkelpop! Let us know if you're going too! 

Hat: Accessorize - Top: Zara - Shorts: New Look - Sandals: Texto - Purse: thrifted
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...