Wednesday, June 3, 2015

We Wear: Chevron Chevalier

I am as much a chevalier as cheese is fat-free but I liked the sound of the alliteration. It can be no surprise that I am wearing my pistol boots again and Sofie did an excellent job of actually getting these on camera properly. This is an outfit I wore to a dinner party where I did not want to overdress but didn't want to fade away in a corner either. I have this chevron top since last summer and I think I have worn it twice. Tops. And now I don't understand why I didn't pick it out of the pile more often because it's really flattering combined with skinnies and heels. I think I found my answer there: I didn't own my pistol boots yet last summer and these are literally the only heels I can walk in.

So what do you do when you find a winning combination? Indeed, you wear it again. So when Sofie and I arranged to meet up yesterday, I already knew what I was going to wear. Also because I really wanted this outfit photographed so I basically burdened Sofie with that task.

When we walked back towards the car after a delicious dinner and some (less delicious) drinks, we decided to take some pictures on the "legendary" steps in Genk. Also known as the stairway to heaven which leads to the parking lot. It wasn't really noticable with the naked eye but the lighting there was so whimsical! It was dusk and there was still some light coming through from behind the buildings. It was like entering a different world through my camera. What do you mean, cheesy?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...