Wednesday, October 1, 2014

We wear: A forest in a forest


Ah, October, one of my favorite months of the year, or at least from the darker half of the year. Finally time to watch the leafs change into their most vibrant outfits and cozying up in warm knits with a hot beverage. Not to mention the fact that Halloween is a-knocking, which, as I've stated before and will state again on numerous occasions, is A-W-E-S-O-M-E. If you want some inspiration on how to dress up for Halloween, check out my previous posts from the past years (here and here).

Blouse: Sheinside - Necklace: Stradivarius - Denim: old (H&M) - Sandals: Sammydress - Bag: Sister (Hasselt) 

However, this Indian summer we're experiencing makes it abundantly clear that all that is not going to happen right away. Not that I'm complaining, I'm still every inch a summer beach girl. This does give us the possibility to merge two seasons that mostly do not transition smoothly into one. Hello sandals with an autumn inspired outfit or bare legs on the first of October (guilty as charged). I had been eyeing this shirt for such a long time and when it was discounted to 12 euros, I finally clicked it home. No idea why I've procrastinated for so long, because it is such a lovely piece. Come to think of it, it may be the color that put me off: Orange is not really at all my thing. I had also been on the lookout for some boyfriend denims, but something about my proportions/butt/head/whatever gives a really weird vibe. No luck in that department, but I did find in the back of my closet said pants: At one point in my life, these were (more) tight-fitting, but never really skinny pants. Now they are the perfect boyfriend inspired pants for somebody who can't seem to get away with the regular ones they're selling everywhere. Take home message: Kids, never throw anything out (please do and teach me how). 

   Currently listening to:
 A day to remember (again)
Currently craving for (fashion wise or other):
A coffee. Or a shot of caffeine straight in my veins.

 

   



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...