Thursday, June 19, 2014

We Wear: Mini Maxi


A mini crop top and a maxi skirt go together like gin and tonic: It truly is a match made in heaven. Especially when you're just dipping your first toe in the crop top pond, it is the perfect way to still feel comfortable. So go for it, and let's all do the crop top dance together! (Insert Hawaiian dance here)

I don't have that much to tell you guys actually, I'm feeling a little uninspired lately. I guess it does have to do with the fact that it are BUSSAAAY times for me at this point. I'm turning in my PhD dissertation in a week and work still must be done, but the end is near (Cross your fingers!). In addition, the World Cup happening at this moment also takes up quite a chunk of my time (Gooo Red Devils!). With so little time and being stuck behind a computer most of my day, I just don't feel like crawling behind it again after getting home so I've been running behind on reading my favorite blogs and browsing through inspiring websites. 

Soon, very soon I will be back! 


 Currently listening to:
Still: all kinds of 'Go go go, you are the best, you can do it' music.
Currently craving for (fashion wise or other):
The 27th of June!

Skirt: Market - Shirt, shoes: H&M - Necklace: Forever 21 - Bag: Ebay - Sunglasses: Vans


   








2 comments:

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...