Wednesday, June 11, 2014

We Wear: Floral

Dress: Zara - Flatforms, socks: H&M - Earrings: New Look - Watch: Casio (Urban Outfitters) - Bag: Stradivarius

This must be the most uninspiring blog title ever, but sometimes self-explanatory is all you need. I wore this outfit to attend the O'Neill event last week in Amsterdam - which has been awesome by the way, but more about that later.

You may recognize this dress from my birthday wishlist, but you probably won't because really who remembers all this stuff? Kudos if you do though! This is actually another gift card well spent at Zara, I cannot say no to some good back cleavage.

When I was mentally preparing myself for our Amsterdam trip (read: put together outfits in my head), I felt this dress needed white shoes. So I visited H&M and got me these white, lacey flatforms. I really like platform sneakers and always drooled over the ones Karolien owns, so it was about time I got me a pair of my own! The socks were a last-minute addition but I actually liked how they completed my outfit.

Due to yesterday's concert watching (Jeffrey Lewis, check him out!) and beer drinking followed by work today, I'm not very talkative but I'll get back to you this week with an O'Neill event review and Amsterdam report! Now that's something to look forward to, right?










3 comments:

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...