Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What We Wear Wednesday: Double Leopard

 Hat, top, tights, shoes, mittens: H&M - Skirt: New Look - Coat, scarf: ZARA - Earrings: Hema - Socks: Cos

Because one can never wear too much leopard, I decided to go full on cat woman and combine my leopard crop top with some leopard tights. Since I'm on a low shopping budget at the moment, I have to be creative with the garments already hanging in my closet on my clothing rack. And I don't know about you guys, but I am already missing summer! Cold and dark days really drain my energy level. So that's why I picked out my favorite skirt from last summer, reminiscing and all! As you can see, it can easily be worn in fall too. Although I do prefer wearing it bare legged, but that would be outright insane with these temperatures.

Also, fall makes me want to wear green. I love my military green winter coat from last year so I fear you'll be seeing a lot of that in the next wintery posts. Sorry!

How are you guys coping with the dropping temperatures? I'm looking forward to snow and long snowy walks, but I'm not a fan of grey fall days. It makes my mind grey too.










3 comments:

  1. Coole panties! Ik moet er ook nog eens met een leuk printje gaan halen :)
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel leuke outfit! Ik vind het leuk gedaan dat de print zo terug komt ;) Ik vind je jas ook super! spijtig dat die van vorig jaar :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...