Wednesday, June 1, 2016

We Wear: Lost without you


You may remember this sweater from one of the previous blog posts when we talked about SKM upping their game and a few months later, it is still one of my go to items. Casually with a pants or more preppy with a skirt and brogues, anything's possible with this beauty by Zoe Karssen! I really want to say I will take it with me on my holiday - which I will be leaving for TOMORROW - but let's get real, Seville with its 33° C begs for crop tops and mini skirts more than for a sweater. Sorry not sorry!

That being said, if you have ANY tips on what to visit, do, eat, hang out or drink in Seville, do share! I will be there for 5 heavenly days, together with my mom and sisters and I am more than looking forward to it. Hell, I even packed my bag already days in advance, which is very out of character for me. Seville, here I come!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...