Monday, December 14, 2015

We Wear: Christmas sweater and glitter socks

Christmas sweater and glitter socks.
I FOUND MY BROGUES! And a new job. And I found these brogues at my new job, ain't that convenient. 2015 hasn't been so nice for me yet but finding a new job and working on my concert photography already mean a few steps in a better direction. And there's another project coming up, but I won't tell more yet (I knooooow, I'm sorry) because I don't want to jynx it.

How has your 2015 been? Anybody else had major issues with turning 27? 2015 for me can be narrowed down to: insomnia, nervous breakdowns and general sadness. I'm glad this year is almost over, that is all I can say.

I'm wearing:
Vest, sweater, skinnies, scarf: H&M
Brogues: Pertini via La Bottega
Glitter socks: Sacha





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...