Friday, October 23, 2015

We Wear: Yellow Leopard



I've warned you guys that leopard is a basic in my book. I've found a new love for this coat. I catch myself reaching out for it almost every time when going out and that's kind of strange knowing that I own this coat for three years now but never really gave it a chance before. Although I tried two years ago, a couple of times. I even tried to sell it on last year's Bazaar Bizar.

I've been writing and deleting sentences for about ten minutes now so I think it's time for me to finish of this post. Sorry for the lack of reading material. And for the weird eye, I woke up like this.

If I can give you a tip for the weekend: visit the expo at Z33: "81 things I thought I had forgotten" by Jasper Rigole. He tries and succeeds to collect and investigate other people's memories and it's fascinating.

I'm wearing:
Coat: H&M (old)
Sweater: H&M
Shirt: H&M
Skinnies: Zara (old)
Shoes: H&M





#lazyeye



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...