Wednesday, April 15, 2015

We Wear: Pug life


Yes, I am well aware that this outfit may be slightly mismatched with the current weather. I do have a good reason to post it nonetheless: There's a pug on my beanie. Period. Look at the pug!


This will however - fingers crossed - be the last time I'm wearing the good old winter coat + beanie combination on the blog, I promise. What you will be seeing plenty more of are my new Nikes. It happened, I caved once again. Before buying my first pair of Nikes last year, discounting the ones I used to have to exercise at primary school, I could have never imagined the fascination and comfort they bring. Hi, my name is Karolien and I'm an addict. I was in tremendous doubt about buying another pair, but after browsing Pinterest and writing a blog post about the white sneaker trend, I fell in love. And I have been falling ever since. These are hands down and by far the most comfortable, easy going, versatile sneakers I own. I have already some outfits shots ready to show them off on the blog. You will probably get sick of seeing them, for which I apologize in advance. 
 





 

 Currently listening to:
System of a Down (Yes, I have tickets to go see them tomorrow!)
Currently craving for (fashion wise or other):
A spring cleaning. If only I had the time.


2 comments:

  1. Mooie foto's! En leuke outfit natuurlijk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie outfit! Ik vind je jas echt super!

    x Karen

    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...