Wednesday, May 21, 2014

We Wear: '90s Vibes


Ah yes, the weather has gotten to the point where I can finally fully express my inner '90s summer child. Considering it had me dreaming and feeling all bubbly with inspiration already in February, you can imagine that those 'blah-what-should-I-wear-I-hate-my-entire-wardrobe' days have vanished (for now). Also, I've been busier than a mosquito at a nudist colony, so not having to think at all about my outfits in the morning does make getting everywhere in time just that tad easier. Expect a lot more where this came from! 

An item I'm pretty sure you'll be getting sick and tired of in the next few months (years?) is this denim jacket right here. I was on the lookout for that perfect oversized acid denim jacket and when I stumbled upon this one, I even took it home with me in a few sizes bigger. Bigger AND bolder. ("Did she really just quote 2 Fabiola?" - Yeah, she sure did. / "What the effing hell is a 2 Fabiola?" - A Belgian '90s Eurodance band, check it).   


 Currently listening to:
Well, naturally I had to reminiscence about my youth and put 2 Fabiola on.
Currently craving for (fashion wise or other):
MORECROPTOPS (you'll see soon enough!).

Denim jacket, bag: Primark - Choker: Claire's - Dress, hat: H&M - Boots: Doc Martens









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...