Tuesday, February 25, 2014

We Wear: Black and White

Jacket, scarf, top: Zara - Skinnies, Chelsea Boots: H&M - Lipstick: Clinique (All Heart) - Watch: Urban Outfitters (Casio)

With all the coral and burgundy going on in my last outfit (awkward moment at the gas station when I realised I also matched my car), I felt the need to discover the other ends of the universe and color tones palette: black and white.

I attended two concerts wearing this attire and felt very rock 'n roll'ish, which in my book can only be a good thing. I don't wear lipstick often but I just really like the combo of rock 'n roll vibes with red lipstick. And yes, this time it really is lipstick and not cherry flavored chapstick.

I'm going to apologize in advance for the repeat of jumping / floating photos. I take my photos myself and I have to entertain myself, okay? After almost two years it still feels weird to smile at my tripod. Jumping up and down like a maniac on the other hand doesn't feel strange at all. I have a feeling I'm going to experiment with that some more. You should all check out the brilliant photos of this Japanese girl, she floats like a master!

Also, last year around this time I was dressed as a snow leopard. This year I'm not even wearing a jacket in all of my photos. WHAT'S GOING ON NATURE I WANT SNOOOOOOW! Or spring, I could settle for spring.



Taking off, me?








5 comments:

  1. Super foto's! De laatste is echt heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit! En die foto's zijn kei leuk :) Echt bewondering dat je gezicht zo elegant en mooi blijft wnn je springt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe me when I say: trial and error! Het aantal foto's waar ik net weer land of net te laat ben en ijverig door mijn knieeën buig is eigenlijk talrijker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha die foto's :D Mooooie sweater!
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...