Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What We Wear Wednesday: Moroccon dreaming

So I have been back from my last holiday for almost a month now (no worries though, the next one is already planned), and I'm only getting around to posting pictures about it now. Busy, much? After my holiday marathon and the obligatory attendances at several festivals (Graspop, Rock Werchter...), the time has come to get some serious work done. Luckily (sadly?), the weather gods have finally given in to summer! 

On this particular last holiday I went to Taghazout, near Agadir in Morocco. I had never visited a muslim country, and I have to say it was sooo much better than expected. We mainly went there to surf the shit out of those waves (talking big, you know how I roll) and it was GREAT! I really made some good progress, the weather was hot hot hot and we met some great, super funny people along the road. Win-win-win situation! Oh, and I jumped (a little) cliff, booya. First picture you see me jumping, last one you see me landing aka a big splash of hair and arms. 


Outfit-wise not much to tell you, I practically lived in my bikinis/wetsuit and every morning I found myself reaching again for denim shorts and a simple shirt (which is actually my go to summer gear on days I don't have to work). HOWEVER! I did manage to wear some real clothes every once in a while. I present you exhibit A: 

Dress: Stradivarius - Sandals: Sac d'Anvers - Backpack, bracelet: souks Marrakech - Denim shirt: Men's department H&M - Hat: H&M - Necklace: vintage - Sunglasses: Ebay

The dress is one of my Stradivarius buys from Porto and the backpack is a heavily bargained item that I bought in the souks in Marrakech. Can you believe the shirt was only 5 euros in the men's department of H&M? Big fat mental high five to myself. 

So do you guys have any holidays planned? Or festivals you're attending? And for the surfers out there, any good spots that are not too far away from Belgium that I should visit? The surf vibe is buzzing yet again. 

I'll leave you guys with one very breathtaking view of the ocean from our apartment and one very funny picture of a wave approaching me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...