Wednesday, July 13, 2016

We Wear: Heisenberg in water sandals






T-shirt: Asos // Denim button-up skirt: H&M // Water sandals: New Look (old) // Sunnies: Quay via La Bottega

Another quick outfit! We actually had some sun last Sunday (pun intended) which was the perfect opportunity to wear this denim button-up skirt bare-legged. I threw in a white t-shirt, my new Quay sunnies and my beloved water sandals and I was good to go.  

I bought this t-shirt while I was binge-watching Breaking Bad last year and it has finally made its way to the blog. The weird print makes the simple combination of denim and white t-shirt less boring and obvious. The water sandals were an impulse buy gone terribly good two years ago. I bought them for Rock Herk because they forecasted a million degrees and I didn't have any proper shoes to deal with that. I actually feared these water sandals would ruin my feet but they turned out to be the most easy breezy footwear in my possession. This is the third summer I'm wearing them and they did break in two places (where the shoe bends while walking) but I'm not planning on getting rid of them yet! I have no idea why they didn't make it to the blog any sooner. 

Speaking of Rock Herk: it's almost that time of the year again! This weekend the centre of Herk-de-Stad will be filled with good music, cold beer and fun people and yours truly has been promoted to in-house photographer this year! #happydance So come say hi and I'll snap your picture! If I'm not too busy catching Pokémon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...