Wednesday, May 18, 2016

We Wear: My Little Pony and a shell purse









Faux leather jacket: H&M // My Little Pony T-shirt: Ebay // Chevron Pencil Skirt: Traffic People via Paplou //
Glitter shoes: Asos // Shell purse: Skinny Dip London
P.S.: I'm sorry, I don't know why my pictures suddenly are bad. They look super crisp in my Lightroom :( 

It's been a while, but I'm back with a new blog post! You've seen this skirt before here but it's finally warm enough to wear it bare-legged. Actually it's barely warm enough but I'll take it. After the cold we experienced during Groezrock, anything above 10°C seems like a pretty good deal. And I seriously did have two very pretty outfits put together for Groez but that all went down the drain and covered in layers (and indeed also a rain coat and some mud).

Back to this outfit. Some time ago I decided I wanted / needed (whatever you prefer) a My Little Pony t-shirt. My search led me to Ebay and this shirt straight to my mail box. I only seem to wear it though while my hair is dyed pastel. Pony powers. It matches wonderfully with my shell purse which I actually bought to go with a tutu for a wedding. But I was never good at "keeping" things or clothes for special occassions. When I buy something, I want to wear it. So I already wore that specific combination to a housewarming and felt like a really out of place though really pretty mermaid. Goals achieved.

Did this outfit make up for our silence?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...