Friday, March 11, 2016

We Wear: Silver linings


What to do when the holidays are far behind you and you still haven't worn that one dress you bought for New Year's Eve before deciding to go for something completely else? I can't be the only one, right? And with spring so close we can almost touch it - I'm an optimist - I decided now was as good a time as any to break the dress out of my closet. The outfit I threw on on a whim actually surprised be as I couldn't stop twirling and loved every aspect of it. And that my dear friends is the silver lining you should always look for, even when life - or people - kicks you right to the teeth and even when you don't believe it yourself . "Fake it 'till you make it" is not that bad an advice, even though some horrible TV reality show person here in Belgium (ding ding ding, Temptation Island alert) may have ruined it for me for an eternity to come. 

PS: I have to say though, in real life, it's way more sparkly and silver than it is in these pictures... 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...