Sunday, March 13, 2016

We Wear: Cash in blue suede Vans and 10 euro jeans









Coat: SheInside // Top: Vila via Zalando // Skinnies: H&M // Sneakers: Vans 
Pictures by Sofie


"Well, you can do anything. But stay off of my blue suede shoes"

That seems almost impossible as I like to wear my blue suede shoes to punkrock shows. So unlike Elvis's, my blue suede shoes already got pretty stepped on. But I don't mind. Vans need to look a little worn. I mean, what's punkrock in clean shoes? I'm really digging the vintage, grungy red and blue vibe that's going on in this outfit. So I was pretty stoked we found a backdrop adding to this vibe. The outfit's pretty cash but sometimes cash is all you need. Especially when you have a hella busy week. I sure do need my sleep to function somewhat normal during the day and I can assure you my functionalities were seriously messed with this week. Sleep deprivation anyone? I have a feeling this will not improve for quite some time so I do hope my body will find a way to adapt. On the other hand: being busy is keeping busy. If you know what I mean. Probably not so I'll explain: when you have a lot of things to do and you feel really "useful" it motivates to be busy in other aspects of your life too. And for me it expresses itself through the blog. Well, you guys probably didn't notice that yet but that's because the ideas for new blogposts have only just emerged in my brain. I didn't expect you guys to be psychic. This writing isn't really going anywhere so ima just stop rambling. Goodbye for now!

Almost forgot the bloopers:


Howling at the moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...