Wednesday, January 13, 2016

We Wear: Hiking outfit


Well allright, a 6km walk isn't REALLY a hike but more like a fun trip. I didn't see myself as one of those people who goes for a walk on a Sunday, but the alcohol and abundance of food, which are an obligation during the holidays, made us crave for some exercise and fresh air. Since we weren't really hiking hiking, I thought of my suede Vans as the perfect walking shoes. They got a little muddy but did a great job.

You know what's weird? I'm not wearing my leopard coat! A couple of weeks ago I felt it was time for me to check out the SheInside webshop. I don't know why I had never visited it before so it was time for a change. I bought not only this magnificent coat but also overknee suede boots, a shirt/dress and two pairs of earrings which will all find their way to the blog eventually. I have to admit that our indian winter does come in handy as this coat isn't really subzero-proof. Did "subzero" remind anyone else of Mortal Kombat?

Anyway, the walk was great and I love this outfit. Comfy, walky with a touch of lipstick. My cup of tea!

Scarf: H&M / Coat: SheInside / Leopard cardigan: H&M / Top: Mango / Skinnies: H&M
Sneakers: Vans / Sunnies: Komono








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...