Friday, November 27, 2015

We love: Batoko


Batoko



My mailbox is bursting out of its seams with the reoccurring same message over and over  flashing on my screen: IT'S BLACK FRIDAY, IT'S BLACK FRIDAY! Although totally not a big deal or even a thing here in Belgium, purchasing things and subscribing to American websites makes it a more than familiar phenomenon. Yep, the day after Thanksgiving is a safe guarantee for bargains all over the web, which is why I choose to talk about a brand I absolutely love: Batoko. It's fun and slightly weird, just as all the good things in life should be. Check it out below for yourselves or on their website of course, but I'm already an enthusiastic follower since a few months. I mean, I was more than sold the moment I spotted a watermelon crop top, that's all it takes really. 

If you'll excuse me now, I have to go order some stuff! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...