Wednesday, March 19, 2014

We Wear: Being nice is cool


Let's spread some love on this nice, sunshiny day, shall we? And what better way to do so than with the always-by-my-side tote bag staple? Exactly. The rest of the outfit entirely consists of items that made an appearance on the blog before, I seem to reach for them time after time again. I guess you could say I'm in desperate need of some new inhabitants of my closet (spoiler alert: I'm doing a great job at prepping for spring and summer). Nevertheless, I think that scarf/blanked might just be my best winter buy. 

Coat: my mom's - Jeggings: Pull & Bear - Scarf: Zara - Tartan shirt: Primark - Boots: Doc Martens - Beanie: Choies - Tote bag: Titi + The German Kid






I realized just the other day that I am in fact a true fan of the weather we've been experiencing lately. A slow transition from winter to spring, one day running around bare-ankled hiding my face behind sunglasses, and the other day snuggling up in that cozy knit I cannot seem to part with. Something we Belgians entirely missed last year: In the blink of an eye, we went from snow to heat wave, or at least in my mind. 

 Currently listening to:
The Starting Line.
Currently craving for (fashion wise or other):
Galaxy Vans and the weekend.


2 comments:

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...